Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Stitch Witch is Coming to Days End Farm Horse Rescue!!

Good morning everyone!

I am thrilled to announce I will be heading to Days End Farm Horse Rescue (DEFHR) this Friday & Saturday, June 27th & 28th.  I will be in the main room in the Legacy Barn with my embroidery machine ready to work from 10am to 5pm. I am also donating 50% of all proceeds back to Days End to help support the horses in their care.

Here are some specialty prices available to anyone who comes to see me on site:
$15 to embroider DEFHR's logo sized at 5"x 3 1/2" OR, $20 to embroider DEFHR's logo larger than 5"x 3 1/2". I am really looking forward to being there and hope that you will come see me for all of your embroidery needs and support this great organization!

See you Friday & Saturday,

The Stitch Witch,
Stitch Factory


No comments:

Post a Comment